Head Coaches have the following team responsibilities:
- Each team will be responsible to provide 2 spotters, spotters will adhere to all UYFL rules and guidelines.
- 1 Spotter will check players from opposing team sideline and
- 1 will stay with his own team to assist opposing spotter.
- Each team will provide volunteers to work the chains (all 3 can come from one team or combination of both, If over 18 years old).
Teams are required to have the following documents to certify:
- Rosters – UYFL Football/Mandatory Play Sheet – must be on the official UYFL roster form
- Copy of birth certificate
- Participation Contract (for each football player, cheerleader, coach, and team administrator)
- Background Check Affidavit signed by the President of your league
- Participant Travel form (for each football player, cheerleader, coach, and team administrator)
- All forms MUST be completed in full before a team can certify.
- All Football players MUST bring their game jersey to registration on Dec. 2rd.
- All football players, cheerleaders, coaches, and team administrators MUST be present at registration to receive their credentials.
What to bring to registration:
- Copy of birth certificate for each participant
- UYFL Participation Contract
- Photo ID
- Head Coach Team Administrator form Back Ground Check Affidavit form
- Participant Travel Form (for each football player, cheerleader, coach, and team administrator)
Concessions are available during all games Gatorade is supplied on the field for all games. Tickets to all football games and cheer competition can be purchased online at www.unitedyfl.com, event tickets. Or at the fields on the day of the game and the day of the cheer competition. Box5 is our full-service video vendor providing game films. Contact Tim for pre-order services. www.box5.com
JKP Sports is a full- service photography business – info on UYFL website check
Championship apparel is available – preorders are available link is on UYFL website
Thursday Night Family Party – Thursday December 7, 2017 UYFL Dance Party Hosted by world known DJ VOL- P direct from New York just for us. Food available, photo booths, street entertainment from all over Florida, Beer Garden and bags, and much more. Florida Fair grounds 5:30till 10pm $10 in advance $15 day of event